Thursday, May 20, 2010

What should I consider when hiring a call center service?

My flower shop is experiencing an upsurge. I have now more customers and more profits. I also receive lots of calls. Just recently, I rented another store space. With the ever-expanding business, I am thinking of getting the services of a call center.


What should I consider when hiring a call center service?

What should I consider when hiring a call center service?
Congrats for having a brisk business!


In answer to your question, there are many factors to consider. First is the cost. Be sure that a call center service of your choice is cost-effective. Second is the technical expertise of the call center agents. Other things to consider are the length of time the call center has been in business--- if it has been around 5 years or more, or if it has just been set up recently, etc...


To read more about this, kindly visit the links I provide below.
Reply:I use to work at a call center and most of the people that work there smoke pot, drink and by all are very irresponsible and careless about the customers.They would spend most of their day getting off calls very quickly in order to get on "Myspace" and other unrelated to work websites.The client itself is very known worldwide, I will not mention their name. I blame the call center itself for not doing drug testing to any of their employees and not being strict enough with the employees. I believe that you should look out for these kinds of things.