Monday, May 24, 2010

SEND FLOWER?? urgent?

i live in vancouver, canada. my aunt just pasted and she live in germany, i want to send a card and flower to there!! can any1 tell me what the good methods or any good flower shopping website?? thank you, very urgent

SEND FLOWER?? urgent?
First of all I'm sorry for your loss. I think a special card would be best. You could all a local florist and have them use Teleflora to arrange delivery of flowers over there but they will be super expensive. Can I suggest perhaps a donation to a charity in her name instead? Flowers just die but something in her name could help someone else.
Reply:You can send flowers using www.ftd.com. They ship internationally, but it can be VERY expensive. My friend's father recently passed in Brazil and I went to the Catholic Church here and asked that a mass be read in his name (he was Catholic). The Church gave me a card that I was able to mail. The family was really happy for the gesture.


I'm sorry that your aunt passed away and I hope your family is able to find comfort during this difficult time.