Monday, May 24, 2010

Valentine Day flower purchasers, This inquiring mind wants to know.....?

I'm a floral designer and would love hear some feed back of your opinion as to what "YOU" would like to see at your local flower shop.


Please describe your perfect vase of flowers and the budget that you would like to stay within. Also include if you like balloons or candy to be included with your gift and the type of flower and it's color, any input would be helpful.


The floral industry is becoming a dying breed in some neighborhoods. I would love to find a way to bring it back and help people to give flowers as a gift that is memorable %26amp; affordable for everyone.


So this inquiring mind wants to know....all input is appreciated.


In my shop, I like to think outside of the box, so nothing is going to surprise me...my attitude...Bring It On!!!!

Valentine Day flower purchasers, This inquiring mind wants to know.....?
I love really colorful bouquets, and I hate getting roses because it's so cliche. I like really bright colors like pink, yellow, orange, purple. also, my favorite flowers are tiger lillies and hardly anyone has bouquets of them.