Monday, May 24, 2010

Florist long island flower shop?

Does anyone know a good florist in Long island? suffolk county?

Florist long island flower shop?
In Sayville(on Main St.),there's a florist called The Ramblin' Rose. They've been there forever,do nice work and are reasonable. James Cress is very reputable (Smithtown) but very pricey. DO NOT go to Towers Flowers in West Islip. They did my wedding,they were late and the flowers were awful. I went there another time for an Easter bouquet and a couple of the flowers were half dead. My mom used to work for Mayer's Flower Cottage (rt 112 in Patchogue) I haven't dealt with them in a long time but priced them for my brothers wedding and they were one of the most expensive but they've been around for a long time (family run) and have done nice work in the past. Beebe's in Brightwaters has a good reputation.





Hope this helps